TMB on Facebook
Live Twitter Feed
Nintendo Adventure Book 4 - Koopa Capers
- Written by Luke Hackett
Koopa Capers was written by Bill McCay and was the fourth of twelve in the Nintendo Adventure Books series - first published on 17th October 1991 by Mammoth Books in the U.K and by Simon & Schuster, a division of Pocket Books in the U.S.
Koopa Kid Kidnapped! Luigi to the Rescue?
Wendy O. Koopa has disappeared and an embarrassed King Bowser asks the Super Mario Bros. to find her. Experienced princess-rescuer Luigi reluctantly agrees. But all is not as it seems. Can Luigi trust Bowser and his creepy creatures-or does the treacherous turtle have a secret scheme up his shell?
As in all Nintendo Adventure Books, you control the action. Only you can make the choices that allow Luigi to beat Boo Diddly, Hot Foot, and the rest of the Koopa creatures. Help him crack codes, solve puzzles, conquer mazes, and subdue enemies. You and Luigi must outwit the Koopas at their own games-or go down in final defeat!
[Source: The books back cover.]
The Scoring System
At the end of each Nintendo Adventure Book there is a scoring chart - in Koopa Capers the scoring system worked as below
610 points+ "Rompin', Stompin', Wrenchmaster Supreme"
- Between 510 and 600 Points - "Power Plunger"
- Between 410 and 500 Points - "Fluid Mechanic"
- Between 210 and 400 Points - "Plumber with Promise"
- 200 points or below - "Drained Brain"
Puzzles in this book
Mario series characters featured in Koopa Capers
- Good: Luigi
- Bad: Bowser, Iggy Koopa, Larry Koopa, Lemmy Koopa, Ludwig Von Koopa, Morton Koopa Jr, Roy Koopa, and Wendy O' Koopa supported by Angry Sun, Boo, Boom Boom, Buzzy Beetle, Chain Chomp, Dry Bones, Fire Bro, Fire Chomp, Fire Snake, Goomba, Grand Goomba, Hammer Bro, Hot Foot, Koopa Paratroopa, Koopa Troopa, Muncher, Nipper Plant, Piranha Plant, Podoboo, Ptooie, Sledge Bro, Spiny, Spiny Egg and Thwomp
- Other: Mario is mentioned but does not play any significant part in the story.
Images from Koopa Capers
- ISBN-10: 0749710039
- ISBN-13: 978-0749710033
Read this book online